Product Manager Mission Solutions (w/m/d)
Today, we all find ourselves in a contradiction: the world is changing at an incredible speed and at the same time, the need for safety is deeply rooted in each of us – regardless of where we live. It’s good that there are forces that provide more security and stability in a changing world. As Safran Vectronix, we support these forces in their mission and make it our own: Dedicated to providing solutions to raise mission intelligence and mission safety, we are recognized as a global leader in state-of-the-art optronic equipment for military, systems, and sensors for military and civil applications. With 100 years of Swiss tradition and excellence, we serve customers in more than 90 countries.
We bring our company values to life, and see Empowerment, Walk the Talk, Customer Focus, Team and Agility as the foundation of our daily work. If you share the same vision as us, we look forward to receiving your application for
Product Manager Mission Solutions (f/m/d)
You will be responsible for the following key activities:
- Knowing the customer’s requirements and needs in order to provide the most suitable solution or further develop the solution offering (alter, extend, phase-out)
- Lead the yearly update of product roadmaps
- Launch new development projects for products, conduct and present business cases to management
- Participation in development projects as a core member (product owner)
- Manage the Product Life Cycle of dedicated product families
- Close collaboration with engineering, sales, marketing and support functions
- Internal and external product training, as well as participation in exhibitions and conferences worldwide
We are looking for experience in the field of product management, business development or similar. You have completed your technical education (Bachelor or Master degree) and acquired an in-depth knowledge of market, technologies and applications in high tech or defense environments (military background and / or knowledge of ballistics beneficial). You are an entrepreneurial orientated thinker with an ability in building networks and relating well with different cultures and partners. An interest in technology trends, a willingness to travel (20%-40%) and fluency in English and German (French would be a plus) ideally complements your profile. Are you interested in this interesting challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application!
Apply now: career.safran-vectronix.com